Insurance coverage is an essential part of protecting your Parkersburg, WV business. These policies from Curtis Miller Insurance keep your assets safe from a range of potential threats.
- Commercial property. Even if you run your business from home, a commercial property policy is necessary. These contracts help you pay for damages to your property that could compromise your ability to earn a living.
- Commercial liability. When a customer suffers an injury or loss related to your business, this coverage takes care of your legal fees and court-ordered costs. Professionals like doctors, massage therapists, and those who manufacture products need this coverage most. However, anyone who regularly deals with the public should consider liability protection.
- Commercial auto. Whether you run a one-truck operation or command a fleet of delivery vehicles, commercial auto insurance provides protection against theft, accidents, and other vehicle-related problems.
- Errors and omissions. Small paperwork mistakes can cost you big profits. An errors and omission policy helps you navigate problems that occur when your contracts, advertisements, and other written material are inadvertently inaccurate.
- Worker’s compensation. In West Virginia, most employers are required to carry worker’s compensation coverage. These policies help pay for treatment and living expenses when employees are hurt on the job.
Depending on your business’ industry, size, and purpose, you may need additional coverage. Other common policies include:
- Boiler and machinery.
- Inland marine.
- Ordinance or law.
- Builder’s risk.
- Debris removal.
Talk to the experts at Curtis Miller Insurance for personalized guidance on your business insurance policies in the Parkersburg, WV area. We can help you understand which contracts best fit your goals, resources, and circumstances.